Check back for important updates from ADM Investor Services regarding COVID-19. Last Updated: March 17, 2020
ADM Investor Services places the highest priority on providing reliable, first-class service to our clients and business partners under all circumstances.
In light of the evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) threat, we would like to outline key components of our standing Business Continuity plan, as well as some of the additional measures that are being taken at this time. Although our plans are fluid and continue to evolve with developing events, they are focused squarely on supporting your business.
ADMIS Business Continuity Plan:
• In addition to our main office, ADMIS operations can be run from remote working environments including our business continuity office in the Chicago suburbs and our employee’s homes. We are now continually testing our capabilities including proactively asking several employees to work remotely to reduce potential exposure to the virus.
• ADMIS office phones can be rolled to our business continuity office or employee’s cell phones as needed. Our staff are prepared to communicate with you by phone or email from multiple remote locations.
• Software, tools, processes and information maintained in the ADMIS internal environment are also managed in our redundant and highly available remote data centers.
• Trading platforms and back office tools, including Members1st, are designed to be remotely and independently accessed by clients and brokers from their locations.
• We are in close contact with the exchanges, banks, software and trading platform providers to ensure they are all equally prepared with strong and responsive business continuity plans.
Additional COVID-19 Precautions:
Additional COVID-19 Precautions
• Our COVID-19 Preparedness Team meets on a daily basis to carefully monitor this evolving situation and introduce additional measures as needed.
• ADMIS employees have stopped all but the most essential business travel and attendance at conferences and events.
• We have temporarily instituted a ‘no visitor’ policy in our office. Meetings are held via phone call or Skype to reduce potential exposure to the virus.
• All employees have been instructed to follow the CDC’s personal hygiene recommendations including frequent and thorough hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes, and staying home if they are sick.
We will continue to closely monitor developments in this global health crisis and take necessary actions. As always, we appreciate your confidence in our people and services, and look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come.
• ADM COVID-19
• Futures Industry Association COVID-19
• CME Group - Trading Information
• ICE COVID-19
• Commodity Futures Trading Commission
• National Futures Association COVID-19
800-243-2649 or 312-242-7000
© 2019 ADM Investor Services
ADMIS is a member of all major U.S. futures exchanges, a registered Futures Commission Merchant, and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Archer Daniels Midland Company.